The first One Shot World Tour: Best Read with Vegemite edition, is now live on some 16 blogs. Each blog features reviews, interviews, and/or discussion of books by authors from Australia and New Zealand. Colleen Mondor, our tireless organizer and champion, put together the following schedule below, which I have updated with direct links to posts where available (click on each blog name for today's posts, unless otherwise noted):
- Seven Impossible Things Before Breakfast talks about Margo Lanagan
- Kelly Fineman is all about Melina Marchetta
- Big A, little a writes about Anna Feinberg and her "Tashi" series
- Jenn at Not Your Mother's Bookclub interviews Simmone Howell
- Chicken Spaghetti reviews Kathy Hoopmann's award winning All Cats Have Asperger Syndrome
- Gwenda at Shaken and Stirred is all about How Sassy Changed My Life, The Red Shoes by Ursula Dubosarsky and a wee bit more with Margo Lanagan
- Here at Jen Robinson's Book Page, I discuss John Marsden's "Tomorrow" series
- Finding Wonderland has a look at Undine by Penni Russon and a look at some of Jaclyn Moriarty's titles
- Little Willow discusses Finding Grace by Alyssa Brugman
- At A Chair, a Fireplace & a Tea Cozy it is all about Catherine Jinks and her four "Pagan" books
- Jackie at Interactive Reader posts about Randa Abdel-Fattah's Does My Head Look Big in This? and John Flanagan's The Icebound Land
- Trisha at The Ya Ya Yas interviews Queenie Chan
- Fuse Number 8 talks more about John Marsden and also highlights a new Hot Man of Literature: Andy Griffiths (Marsden Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, and HMOCL post)
- Colleen will be writing about Nick Earls at Chasing Ray
- Jenny Davidson has interviewed mystery author Peter Temple.
- MotherReader closes things out with Am I Right or Am I Right? by Barry Jonsberg.
We hope that you'll enjoy the first One Shot World Tour.