"Nothing is as good as picking up a picture book and reading the whole thing cover to cover. Will it work for story time? Is it perfect to read to a class? Is it a wonderful lapsit book for a grown-up to share with a favorite child?"
I do love libraries! Here are today's links (from here):
- Eva's Welcome to the Library Post - Eva @ Eva's Book Addiction. Eva has some great links here, like to her favorite library contest, a Dewey Decimal System bookmark, and some library-related resources
- From Cozy to Cool - Library Spaces for Everyone - Eva @ Eva's Book Addiction (this post has fun photo illustrations)
- Lions and Marble and Books, Oh My - Betsy Bird at A Fuse #8 Production (this post has awe-inspiring photo illustrations)
- How to Make the Library Work for YOU - an interview with Adrienne of What Adrienne Thinks About That conducted by Jules at Seven Impossible Things Before Breakfast (this post has gorgeous book cover illustrations)
- The World Beyond the Library's Walls - Melissa @ Librarian by Day (this post covers library services beyond books)
- ABC Storytimes: Taking the Library Home - Pam Coughlan @ MotherReader
More Great Posts
- Tiger's Bookshelf: Shopping Mall Library (Thai Knowledge Park) - Janet @ PaperTigers
- Time Travel in a Thai Library: A Visit to Neilson Hays - Janet @ PaperTigers
- CNN has an article about children's books today. Link via Steven @ Book Dads (and I also saw it on Facebook)
- Carol Rasco from RIF chimes in with some library memories.
Image credit: Author/illustrator Elizabeth Dulemba created the Share a Story - Shape a Future logo.