This is a list of all of the books that I read in March broken up into Middle Grade Books, Young Adult Books, Adult Fiction, and Adult Nonfiction.
Middle Grade Books
- Leslie Margolis: Boys are Dogs. Bloomsbury. Completed March 11, 2009. My review.
- Fran Cannon Slayton: When the Whistle Blows. Philomel. Completed March 31, 2009. Review forthcoming.
Young Adult Books
- Carrie Ryan: The Forest of Hands and Teeth. Delacorte Books for Young Readers. Completed March 3, 2009. My review.
- Paul Zindel: The Pigman. HarperTeen. Completed March 14, 2009. My review.
- Marley Gibson: Ghost Huntress: The Awakening. Sandpiper. Completed March 20, 2009. My review.
- Carol Plum-Ucci: Streams of Babel. Harcourt. Completed March 21, 2009. My review.
- Stephenie Meyer: Twilight. Little, Brown. Completed March 28, 2009. (A re-read, inspired by seeing the movie.)
- Greg Taylor: Killer Pizza. Feiwel & Friends. Completed March 31, 2009. Review forthcoming.
- Kyle Mills: Darkness Falls. Vanguard Press. Completed March 10, 2009.
- Laura Lippman: Another Thing to Fall. Completed March 23, 2009.
- Orson Scott Card: Speaker for the Dead. Tor. Completed March 28, 2009. (On MP3)
- Lisa Lutz: Curse of the Spellmans. Simon & Schuster. Completed March 31, 2009.
- Donalyn Miller: The Book Whisperer. Jossey-Bass. Completed March 21, 2009. Review forthcoming, when I get my life back to normal. But for now, let me just say: READ THIS BOOK!
© 2009 by Jennifer Robinson of Jen Robinson's Book Page. All rights reserved.