This is a list of the books that I read in February, broken up into Picture Books, Middle Grade Books, Young Adult Books, Adult Fiction, and Adult Nonfiction. It was an eclectic, if not very prolific, month for reading. Hopefully I'll have a bit more reading time in March.
- Joyce Sidman (ill. Pamela Zagarenski): Red Sings from Treetops: A Year in Colors. Houghton Mifflin. Completed February 17, 2010.
- Liz Garton Scanlon (ill. Marla Frazee): All the World. Beach Lane Books. Completed February 18, 2010.
Middle Grade Books
Young Adult Books
- Dom Testa: The Web of Titan: A Galahad Book. Tor Teen. Completed February 7, 2010.
- Marilyn Kaye: Gifted: Out of Sight, Out of Mind. Kingfisher. Completed February 28, 2010.
- Stephen White: The Siege. Dutton Adult. Completed February 14, 2010.
- Charlaine Harris: From Dead to Worse (Sookie Stackhouse #8). Ace paperback. Completed February 23, 2010.
- Po Bronson and Ashley Merryman: NurtureShock: New Thinking About Childen. Twelve. Completed February 17, 2010. My review.
- Jim Trelease: The Read-Aloud Handbook: Sixth Edition. Penguin. Completed February 22, 2010. My review.
© 2010 by Jennifer Robinson of Jen Robinson's Book Page. All rights reserved.