One Shot World Tour: Best Read with Vegemite
August 11, 2007
On Wednesday, August 15th, I'll be participating in the first One Shot World Tour, brought to you by the SBBT team. Some 15 blogs will each be featuring authors from Australia (and a bit of New Zealand). Other countries will be featured in coming months. The One Shot World Tour will include book reviews at some sites, and interviews at others.
Colleen Mondor, our tireless organizer and champion, put together the following schedule for the One Shot World Tour: Best Read with Vegemite edition:
- Seven Impossible Things Before Breakfast talks about Margo Lanagan
- Kelly Fineman is all about Melina Marchetta
- Big A, little A writes about Anna Feinberg and her "Tashi" series
- Jenn at Not Your Mother's Bookclub interviews Simmone Howell
- Chicken Spaghetti reviews Kathy Hoopmann's award winning All Cats Have Asperger Syndrome
- Gwenda at Shaken and Stirred is all about How Sassy Changed My Life, The Red Shoes by Ursula Dubosarsky and a wee bit more with Margo Lanagan
- Jen Robinson discusses John Marsden's "Tomorrow" series
- Finding Wonderland has a look at Undine by Penni Russon and a look at some of Jaclyn Moriarty's titles
- Little Willow discusses Finding Grace by Alyssa Brugman
- At A Chair, a Fireplace & a Tea Cozy it is all about Catherine Jinks and her four "Pagan" books
- Jackie at Interactive Reader posts about Randa Abdel-Fattah's Does My Head Look Big in This? and John Flanagan's The Icebound Land
- Trisha at The Ya Ya Yas interviews Queenie Chan
- Fuse Number 8 talks more about John Marsden and also highlights a new Hot Man of Literature: Andy Griffiths
- Colleen will be writing about Nick Earls at Chasing Ray
- And we have guest appearance from Jenny Davidson who has interviewed mystery author Peter Temple.
We hope that you'll enjoy the first One Shot World Tour.